Dr Ricardo Kern 5 Day Course
Dr Ricardo Kern
5 Day Course
Hands-On in London
What you'll learn:
- The pink and white aesthetic balance philosophy
- Basic concepts for digital planning on KeyNote
- Digital Planning: "thinking pink" based on the workflow of full maxila CLP and full maxila gingival recession coverage
- Immediate Implants Immediate Temporization:
- Physiology of periodontal/peri-implant tissues - Long term issues.
- When to opt for two surgical times in aesthetic areas and two times temporary design
- Implant selection and 3D positioning
- Provisionalisation, concepts and design
- Soft tissue grafting technique for fresh sockets
- Working variables to recover papilla
Dentoalveolar Reconstruction on edentulous site and on aesthetically compromised dental implant areas:
- Hard tissue approach/grafting
- Flap Design
- Connective Palatal Flap
- Harvesting muco gingival grafts
- Grafting colour compromised implant area
- Temporisation design for graft resolution on gingival recession dental implant areas
- Management of mucogingival tissues and sutures
- Temporisation design for graft resolution on givgival recession
- Dental Implant areas
Workflow for partial and full arch immediate cases:
- Cases presentation discussion
- Surgical Execution
- Handling of the anatomical temporary for tissue conditioning
- Impression Execution
- Excel Laboratory communication
- Gingival impression Index
- Gingival Conditioning Cast
Gingival Impression Index:
- How to perfect lab transfer the anatomy of conditioned tissue to cast
Gingival Conditioning Cast:
- How to predictable change the soft tissue contour, shape ovate pontic and emergence profile on partial and full arch
- Anatomy, histology and physiology of the periodontal complex of donor and recipient areas.
- Periodontal phenotype and defect classification
- Refinement skills and precision of the incisions for flap preparation and donor areas
- Coronally Advanced Flap Incision Design
Success criteria for root coverage. The factors checklist you need to accomplish for predictable results.
Donor Area Approach: Pros and Cons of each donor site and post surgical treatment of harvest areas
- Donor areas (Sub-epithelial, Free Gingival graft and Tuberosity) applying a thickness control technique - Window Technique.
- Flowchart for choosing the surgical technique. Defect analysis and clinical objectives - volume, keratinization, covering.
- Incision design for multiple retraction treatment.
- Recepient Area Approach: Anatomical Considerations, Recipient bed preparation, and graft stabilization (suturing)
- Total/partial thickness in keratinized mucosa and how to layering the periosteum, muscles, and mucosa
- Tunneling approach - Graft and suture stabilization.
- Coronally advanced flap approach - Graft and suture stabilization