- You will make a real difference in the lives of your patients when you give them both beautiful aesthetics and robust function and longevity.
- At this course we will focus on veneers. You will prep a complete set of anterior veneers and then you will create a full set of composite anterior veneers using various prepping and composite techniques.
- You will finish hours of live hands-on and have a better understanding of how to prep veneers and create beautiful anterior veneers. You will prep multiple teeth faster, you'll be more confident and you'll enjoy your dentistry more.
- In this course, your Educators will show you multiple step by step approaches to prepping veneers anterior teeth.
7 March - 25 June 2022
100 CPD/CE points
3 hours per week approx.
Direct Layered Veneers
Master your patients’ dream smile. Master direct layered veneers. This challenging and exciting module dives deep into the techniques required to treat a patient’s anterior teeth aesthetically using design and layered composites.
- You will master the skills required to create layered composite veneers.
- You will perfect the steps required to create the perfect smile design, make stents, build mock-ups.
Synonymous to achieving perfect ceramic veneers is mastering the communication with the lab who is building them. Master the skills required to take high quality impressions so that the lab can create high quality veneers. Explore the art of smile design, patient communication, and consent.
Shade matching photography continues in this section, as getting the colour right is as essential as the veneers themselves.
- You will explore in detail the ceramic choices for veneers and prep design.
- You will master tissue control and techniques for making the perfect scans and impressions.
- You will master the skills required for temporisation, insertion and the bonding of veneers.
- You will master treatment planning, occlusion, smile design, mockups, consent, and how to make sure you have excellent lab support.
Just a few of your educators...
The Fellowship in Restorative Dentistry has been carefully crafted by leading practitioners in this field.
Stay tuned for many EXCITING WORLD CLASS educators being announced soon!
The unique teaching methodology sets this course apart
RipeGlobal is revolutionising dental education, replacing the traditional theory-heavy system with a skills-focused curriculum which celebrates repetition under simulated conditions.
RipeGlobal is the first dental education provider to feature live virtual skills training and mentoring delivered using fail first training methodology.
RipeGlobal has also integrated human factor training into our teaching program. When dentists are trained against exposure to stress, fatigue, unexpected and urgent conditions, your ability to produce quality outcomes under conditions similar to those in the clinic remains effective.
SIMPLE AND EASY.
Delivered Virtually and 100% free from travel
Experience the Virtual Hands-on Learning Demo
Learn from the comfort of your own home or clinic
Frequently Asked Questions
This course is designed to be delivered virtually, 100% travel free so you get to study from the comfort of your own home or clinic!
The average contact hours with your educators is approximately 3 hours per week. This includes 1- 2 hours of lectures and question and answer sessions held in the evening, and hands-on days held on the weekend.
At the beginning of the module, during orientation week, you will receive access (via a welcome email with instructions) to all the learning materials and timetable.
You and your cohort have multiple opportunities to work together in small groups.
You can also talk to your educator and ask questions. Your educator will observe your work and offer feedback, instructions and one-on-one demonstrations during the hands-on sessions and assessments.
You are required to photograph clinical procedures from your current patient base. You will learn simple step-by-step protocols to implement photography into your everyday dentistry. These techniques will help you communicate treatment plan options to patients, document clinical workflows and eventually make your dentistry more efficient. As part of assessment you will add photos to a powerpoint or keynote and submit for assessment.
You will be connected to your cohort and educator through world-class hardware and software, so that you can communicate directly with your educator. We use multiple camera angles that allow the educator to see exactly what you are doing and for them to demonstrate techniques to you one-on-one.
We have found in our testing that we generally have a better view of what you are doing than we used to with looking over shoulders with a live course.
It’s not just easier. It is better!
There are two hands-on sessions per course, run on a Saturday or Sunday depending on your time zone, these sessions are compulsory to pass the module. If a hands-on session doesn’t suit your schedule, you can choose one in a different cohort time zone. Contact your Pathway Advisor on how to do this.
All weekly lectures and question and answer sessions are rotated through different time zones so you can attend the time that suits you best.
We understand how busy clinic life is and our educators are practicing dentists too. If you can’t make it live, you can watch the recording. In order to complete the assessment requirements you need to attend 50% of the sessions live.
LThe Hands-on Equipment Package for you to purchase in addition to the course tuition is:
- 1 x Mannequin head & case
- 4 x full sets of resin teeth (extra sets available for purchase)
- 1 x model
- Webcam camera and mount
- Warranty is per terms and conditions
- Freight rate is calculated and displayed at the purchase cart
- Electric Dental Motor - with high and low speed hand pieces
- Additional teeth sets will be available for purchase separately
NOTE: This same Equipment Package can be used for all RipeGlobal courses in the future and is yours to keep.
If you already have equipment please contact us to ensure it meets the minimum requirements for the best learning experience.
The camera provided will be covered as specified by the manufacturer warranty.
A warranty is offered for the mannequin head, electric dental motor and hand pieces for one year. There is no warranty for general wear and tear, or misuse or damage.
Please see warranty terms and conditions - Click here to read
CPD/CE credit will be issued at the end of the module. A universal certificate is available for all countries.
We have spent a lot of time developing the technology and resources to be simple to implement.
During orientation you will gain access to instructional videos and a step-by-step guide on how to set up your mannequin equipment and cameras.
Our team will be able to help you through the initial set up if you have any issues.
Students require their own internet connection with adequate quality and speed to perform the equivalent of a high resolution video call for the duration of any live elements of the course.
Yes. RipeGlobal is an approved PACE Academy of General Dentistry provider for Continuing Education.
Nationally Approved PACE Program Provider for FAGD/MAG credit.
Approval does not imply acceptance by any regulatory authority or AGD endorsement.
9/1/2020 to 8/31/2022.
Provider ID# 386578
Check out the Terms & Conditions and the cancellation policy Click here to read.