Posterior Quadrant Dentistry
With Dr Lincoln Harris
Hands-On Course in Sydney
As we all know, the workhorse of general dental practice is treating toothache, caries, cracks and fracture, predominantly in posterior teeth.
You will be amazed at how much your efficiency increases by using the quadrant technique, because all the teeth that need treating in one entire quadrant, are done in the same appointment instead of treating single teeth over several visits.
The advantages are numerous.
- Time-saving use of local anaesthetic in an entire area
- Reduced setup time
- Reduced infection control change over
- Greater comfort for the patient
- More convenient scheduling for both patient and practice
- Generates higher hourly rates for the dentist
In this course, Dr Lincoln Harris will show you how to treat a quadrant of teeth efficiently, effectively and in a way that is practical, possible and profitable in general practice.
Lectures will be delivered online, you will have will be available. This will give you the understanding and theory behind the Hands-On course.
- Prep multiple class two cavities direct in one quadrant
- Prep multiple onlays and crowns in one quadrant
- Prep using the Vertical and Margin Techniques
- Simultaneous build up multiple cores and multiple composite restorations with matrices
- Create multiple temporary restorations in one quadrant
- Bonding restorations and ceramic onlays - A step by step protocol
- Intensive two days hands-on exercises
Theory will be delivered online
We find it hard to fit two days of theory lectures into our schedules, and we know you are busy too. So we have recorded our lectures, and made them into an online lecture series which can be viewed at your leisure anytime before the associated hands-on sessions. These online lectures are included when you register for the Hands-On course. The time spent watching these is counted towards your CPD hours.
What's included in online lectures:
- 12 months access to the online lecture series and presenters slide decks and resources.
- 12+ hours of CPD, claimable CE hours worldwide.
- Economically experience the best of this lecture
- Eliminate the cost of travel, accommodation and time out of clinic.
- Study key sessions by watching them multiple times over the next 12 months.
Online Lectures: Key Lecture Topics
- Indirect v's Direct
- Local Anaesthetic
- Soft Tissue Convenience Form
- Core Build Ups
- Insertion List