Soft Tissue Grafting Hands-On Course in Sydney
Start your Soft Tissue Grafting journey with an experience mentor to smooth the way
- Learn to Soft Tissue Graft with confidence
- Get comfortable with taking on more complex cases by understanding how to add management of damaged, receded or unattached soft tissue to your treatment plans
- Add an invaluable new tool to your restorative dentistry skill-set and improve patient outcomes
- Incisions and flap design. When, Why and How
- Graft harvest, Graft site management
- Flap and Soft tissue manipulation
- Case presentations for perfect exemplification
- Practice all suturing techniques on soft tissue models and pig jaws
- Multiple flap designs, graft harvests and closure techniques will be practiced, practiced and practiced.
- Free Gingival Grafting
- Subepithelial Connective Tissue Grafts
- Because of the small size of our Hands-On group, discussion will tend to continue during meals, breaks. It is easy to get your questions answered since there is no need to contend with a large number of other people.
Theory will be delivered online
We find it hard to fit two days of theory lectures into our schedules, and we know you are busy too. So we have recorded our lectures, and made them into an online lecture series which can be viewed at your leisure anytime before the associated hands-on sessions. These online lectures are included when you register for the Hands-On course. The time spent watching these is counted towards your CPD hours.
What's included in online lectures:
- 12 months access to the online lecture series and presenters slide decks and resources.
- 26+ hours of CPD, claimable CE hours worldwide.
- Economically experience the best of this lecture
- Eliminate the cost of travel, accommodation and time out of clinic.
- Study key sessions by watching them multiple times over the next 12 months.
Online Lectures: Key Lecture Topics
- Different Grafting Techniques - and when to use them
- Free Gingival Grafts
- Sub-Epithelial Connective Tissue Grafts
- Treatment Planning Principles
- The Patient’s Goal
- The Clinical Goal
- Sequencing With Multiple Procedures