Soft Tissue Dentistry Hands-on
Soft Tissue Grafting Hands-on Course in Sydney
- Learn to Soft Tissue Graft with confidence
- Get comfortable with taking on more complex cases by understanding how to add management of damaged, receded or unattached soft tissue to your treatment plans
- Add an invaluable new tool to your restorative dentistry skill-set and improve patient outcomes
- Incisions and flap design. When, Why and How
- Graft harvest, Graft site management
- Flap and Soft tissue manipulation
- Case presentations for perfect exemplification
- Practice all suturing techniques on soft tissue models and pig jaws
- Multiple flap designs, graft harvests and closure techniques will be practiced, practiced and practiced.
- Free Gingival Grafting
- Subepithelial Connective Tissue Grafts
- Because of the small size of our Hands-On group, discussion will tend to continue during meals, breaks. It is easy to get your questions answered since there is no need to contend with a large number of other people.
What's included in online lectures:
- 12 months access to the online lecture series and presenters slide decks and resources.
- 26+ hours of CPD, claimable CE hours worldwide.
- Economically experience the best of this lecture
- Eliminate the cost of travel, accommodation and time out of clinic.
- Study key sessions by watching them multiple times over the next 12 months.
Online Lectures: Key Lecture Topics
- Different Grafting Techniques - and when to use them
- Free Gingival Grafts
- Sub-Epithelial Connective Tissue Grafts
- Treatment Planning Principles
- The Patient’s Goal
- The Clinical Goal
- Sequencing With Multiple Procedures
Gut Versus Teflon
Expectation Management - What can go wrong?