Does this sound familiar to you?
- You’re crippled with anxiety and fear thinking about your next patient and your ability to help them.
- You feel alone. There’s no one you can ask for support or guidance with cases.
- You struggle to implement new skills you’ve learnt directly into your clinic because you’ve only done the theory.
- The previous hands-on courses you’ve done haven’t given you the confidence you need to perform complex cases.
- You often refer patients to specialists because you don’t think your basic hand-skills are good enough.
Imagine a world where...
- Every day you’re confident you can solve your patients dental problems, safely and effectively.
- You have a supportive community of peers and master dentists helping and guiding you through your training, and in real-world cases.
- The training is so effective you can translate your skills into your clinic the very next day.
- There’s a constant feedback loop with educators and peers so you’re continuously learning and improving, building up to more complex rehab cases.
- You stop referring patients to specialists and can consistently and predictably solve patient needs.
The Fellowship in Restorative Dentistry is unlike any other course you have taken.
Other live hands-on courses force everybody to gather around the instructor, where everyone's squinting to see and you can't get a good look at the action. Other courses are stacked heavily towards theoretical learning, leaving only a few short hours where you might get one or two hands-on exercises completed before you leave and never see your fellow dentists again.
We are the total opposite.
It’s time to enjoy your dentistry and become a confident clinician, producing results your patients will love you for.
The Fellowship in Restorative Dentistry is a structured learning pathway that will give you the skills to help make you an expert in restorative dentistry.
The purpose of this course is to allow patients to receive safer, better results because their dentist will be trained to be competent and confident in restorative dentistry. This course is heavily focused on skills development and involves intensive hands-on training that builds real life skills.
Knowledge without skills produces dentists who are not capable or confident to perform beautiful and safe dentistry. We build our courses around a skills-focused program that trains our learner to think critically while performing under stressful conditions.
Fellowship in Restorative Dentistry.
Includes four courses digitally delivered with intensive hands-on learning
February 2022 - November 2023*
*Dates may vary.
The Fellowship is a two-year program that consists of four courses completed over 20 months.
It is considered our flagship course and provides an extensive, structured pathway to expert level knowledge in Restorative Dentistry.
Increase your efficiency, treating one entire quadrant in the same appointment, instead of treating single teeth over several visits
Shape is one of the most important parts of aesthetic dentistry. If you don't get the shape right, the tooth will never look right
Veneers & Aesthetics
Make a real difference in the lives of your patients when you give them both beautiful aesthetics and robust function.
Full Mouth Rehab
Maintaining or giving your patient a new bite position is the foundation of rehabilitative work.
Your enrolment options include individual courses and a one year associateship
"The feedback process with the educators are very effective. There’s always someone there for me. If I had questions I could ask them and they’re answered immediately.
I like that I could work with my own instruments, with my own machinery, with my own unit, with my own assistant. That gave me a lot of confidence in what I was doing."
Dr Stefanie Hirt - Switzerland
"One of the things that I really love about the fellowship is that it’s a small group of doctors who are all over the world who are all in this together.
One of the most unique things about this fellowship, and it’s an experience, unlike any other course that I've taken anywhere in the last 23 years...
This is about as close as you can get to doing a live-patient course, the mannequin head is pretty darn realistic and it gives you the opportunity to practise these techniques and skills over and over again."
Dr Charles Payet - USA
"I got into this knowing I was going to be communicating with my educators. What I didn't expect was the communication with the different participants.
I've done a fair amount of live hands-on training and I don't believe I’ve ever felt as close to the educators and other participants in a room as I did when I was sitting in my own office with my own headset on, because of the way it was set up."
Dr Brett Burris - USA
"So the experience of doing the hands-on course from my office has been one of the biggest benefits.
Not only am I more relaxed because I'm in a known setting ...
So it's been wonderful, not to mention the fact that I don't have to travel and stay in hotels and have all that other stuff with my busy life."
Dr Fauzia Khan - USA