The New Graduate Posterior Course is 1-year course that will help maximize your learning and ROI in the early stages of your career. This program includes:
- 62 Hours of CE Content
- Hands-on simulation training
- Diagnosing and planning simple and complex restorative cases
- Case guidance, mentorship and community support
Key Learning Outcomes:
- Quickly build a quadrant of composites, manage deep-margin cases without fear, and use isolation to achieve consistent patient results.
- Diagnose and plan simple and complex restorative cases to achieve ideal outcomes.
- Demonstrate highly developed photographic skills for planning, documenting, and communicating dentistry with patients and laboratories.
Key Performance Outcomes:
- Broaden your service offerings to help you meet a larger range of patient needs.
- Experience a surge in revenue as you can offer a broader range of services.
- Deliver better outcomes for your patients.
Course Overview Outline
This New Graduate Posterior Course will equip you with the knowledge and confidence to launch your dental career.
This course uses a series of 16 lectures curated by world-class dentists specializing in treatment planning and restorative dentistry so you can maximize your learning and get the most out of your hands-on sessions.
1# Posterior Crown Preps
2# Restoring Posterior Cavities
Hands-On Simulation Training
We use pre-theory challenges to get the most out of your live hands-on sessions:
1# Efficient Traditional Crown Preps
2# Intensive Posterior Composites
Case Guidance Overview and Presentation
Four case presentations allow you to present to one of your patients.
The cases cover single posterior full contour crown, quadrant of posterior crowns, single posterior filling and quadrant of posterior fillings.
Mentoring, Study Club & Community
Our posterior course transitions smoothly into our anterior course, which can be tacked onto the New Graduate Posterior Course. Once you complete all posterior and anterior modules, you will receive an Associateship in Restorative Dentistry.