Learn how to treat a patient with minimal prep veneers on the upper arch with some broken contacts to ensure closure of black triangles.
The preps are done entirely in enamel.
In this case, the patient has previously had orthodontics for diastema closure.
Sections in this video:
2. Making temporaries with stent
3. Checking bite with leaf gauge
4. Occlusal Reduction
5. Buccal Reduction
6. Centric relation bite record
7. Anterior reduction
8. Removing mock-up material
9. Breaking anterior contacts
10. Finishing preps
11. Placing retention cord
12. Light body silicone
14. Shrink wrap temporaries