Fast Natural Posterior Fillings
with Dr Mindaugas Kudelis
Lectures + Virtual Hands-On Exercises
How do you make posterior fillings look natural?
Are you frustrated by the time and complexity it takes to achieve the results you want?
Old-generation silver amalgam seals were once the first choice for restoring dental defects. Tough, durable, not very nice… But who cared about tooth aesthetics before?
In spite of its beauty, if the tooth was restored with quality, old silver amalgam fillings can sometimes outperform even modern fillings in their durability. However, in everyday practice, the effects of the improper use of these generations of seals are becoming increasingly apparent.
In addition to the poor aesthetics, these materials have another downside - if a silver amalgam seal is used beyond the indications, there is a risk of tooth decay. It is for this reason that we recommend replacing bulky old amalgam seals with modern ones for our patients.
Replacing an old, ugly, problematic silver amalgam seal with an aesthetic next-generation sealant that restores tooth naturalness and functionality can be achieved when doing a posterior filling simply and efficiently in a busy clinic.
This unique step-by-step course works to develop the necessary skills for you to refine how you do posterior fillings as well as showing you how to reduce the time spent on the procedure without compromising quality or aesthetics. Practice Mindaugas's Borders Technique on virtual models that simplifies the approach to posterior fillings, while still creating detailed, natural looking results.
What is included:
- 12 months access to the video recordings and presenters resources
- 6.5 Hours of CPD, claimable CE hours worldwide (after online assessment)
- 10 Lectures (4.5hrs) + 8 Hands-On Exercises (2hrs)
- One (1) set of two 3D printed reference models (posted to you)
- Two (2) sets of A1 shade 3D printed practice models (posted to you)
- Eliminate the cost of travel and time out of clinic
- Study key sessions and watch multiple times
- Practice on specialised models in your time
- A very low cost investment towards your career development