RipeGlobal’s core vision is accelerating careers globally, for dentists.
Do you want to work as part of a dynamic team that is leading and changing the way education is being taught and delivered? As a Dental Education Sales Specialist, you will have the opportunity to present and sell a broad selection of educational outcomes to dentists. This is a growth role, discussing clinical aspects, course delivery, simulation, mentoring and outcomes.
We are seeking candidates who have existing relationships in the dental industry and are ready to hit the ground running.
• You will be joining a new team and have existing dental relationships
• This position requires a highly self-driven professional with a passion for relationship-building and assisting dentists in educational development and growth
• Your day will be spent meeting dentists, arranging meetings and uncovering new opportunities and leveraging existing relationships
• We are a fast-moving new player with a groundbreaking solution, therefore many opportunities will be available for high performance
• Continued education products include, but are not limited to Restorative, Implantology and Orthodontics
• You will be joining a company that prides itself on an agile, collaborative culture
• Using insights to develop and deliver a comprehensive plan to drive value and deliver growth
• Providing on-call service to existing customers and maintaining strong business relationships with prospective and existing customers
• Visiting clients to establish selling opportunities or follow up, ensuring satisfaction with our products and resolving any problems
• Manage key customer accounts and targeted customers
• Understand your customer’s objectives, buying criteria and decision-making processes to form long-standing mutually beneficial partnerships
• As part of a new team, your sales innovation will become part of our overall face-to-face strategy
• You will be fast-paced, however, we offer autonomy and flexibility within the role
• You will have a state-of-the-art education offering that will continue to be refined and expanded
• A fantastic opportunity to develop new skills & advance your career in an agile, collaborative culture
The ideal candidate:
• A sales track record in the dental industry
• Degree qualifications in Science, Business or other relevant degrees (preferred but not essential)
• Strong computer literacy skills
• Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
• Confident, professional and credible presentation skills
• A positive attitude, strong self-motivation and a high level of adaptability and flexibility are critical
• An agile, collaborative work ethic and willingness to learn fast and tackle new projects
• Drivers licence and ability to travel to customers daily
• Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane (strong candidates will be considered from surrounding regional areas)
HOW TO APPLY
We are looking to move FAST on this role, so please provide a cover letter outlining how you demonstrate measurable results in your career, also including a link to your LinkedIn profile. Complete the below form or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.