About The Role
We’re looking for a creative and confident new graphic designer, who has a flair for good design, has a keen eye for detail and that deep understanding of what does and doesn't look good that just can't be taught.
We're committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and encourage applicants from all walks of life and levels of experience. If you are an enthusiastic, motivated team player with a passion for collaboration; that thrives in a fast-paced environment, we would love to hear from you!
Specific Duties Will Include:
- Creation of promotional content for online usage (website / EDMs / social media)
- Liaise with the Product team to produce any requested deliverables, including creation of digital brochures, downloadables and flyers etc
- Liaise with the Marketing team to produce any requested deliverables, including creation of social media paid ads and organic content, website and landing page design, EDM's and social media banners etc
- Liaise with the Sales team to produce any requested deliverables
- Basic clinical photography and videography
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Qualification or similar to a Cert IV in Graphic Design is highly desirable
- Proficient with Adobe suite: XD, InDesign, Premiere Pro, Photoshop, and Illustrator - also high level of knowledge with Canva Pro
- Fast and intuitive with using the software
- Adaptable to change and receptive to feedback
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong understanding of design hierarchy.
- Solid understanding of Graphic Design fundamentals
- Happy to perform repetitive tasks
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to edit, retouch & resize images with speed & accuracy
- Self-motivating, driven, & confident in their abilities
- Clean, sophisticated design aesthetic able to work under pressure in a fast-paced work environment under short deadlines
- Positive & upbeat and the ability to be dynamic in your day-to-day tasks
- Love for all things design, layouts and typesets
- Be up to date on latest social media and design trends
- Photography and video editing skills are an advantage, but not necessary
You will be working under the guidance of our Graphic Design leader, so an ability to work well as part of a team but also the confidence to take both templated and 'new' design projects to complete them solely on time and to a high level would be expected. There will be opportunities to grow into the role and take on new design responsibilities for the right applicant.
Remuneration is negotiable based on your level of skills and experience.
This role is based in our Bargara, QLD office.