Are you frustrated with introducing Clinical Photography into your dental practice?
Here are 5 reasons you should start now
- It helps patients understand their treatment plans and options.
- Photos cover your butt! If there was ever a patient complain... Before and after photos can help your case.
- You become better. Looking at your dentistry on a 55" screen makes you try harder... Your dentistry is going to improve.
- Your staff can do it. It doesn't add much time to your appointments when your team can take photos while you keep working.
- You don't get tunnel vision. It is easy not to see everything when working on one part of the mouth. When you look at a photo of your work later it opens up the field of vision in an undeniable way.