For the first lecture of the Restorative Dentistry Fundamental Lecture Pack, join Dr Agne Malisauskiene as she takes us through how proper implementation of the rubber dam into your dentistry can improve your outcomes whilst making your life easier.
Dr Agne will discuss:
- Step by step guide (with video examples) to choosing which teeth to isolate with the rubber dam, all the way to the removal of the rubber dam.
- Concise manual of rubber dam isolation that is easily repeatable and implemented the very next day at the office
- Why to isolate with a rubber dam
- What teeth to isolate in various situations
- How to isolate: how to choose instruments and materials
- Alternative isolation if it is impossible to place rubber dam
Do you want to learn more about restorative dentistry through innovative hands-on practice? Click Here to learn more about RipeGlobal's Fellowship in Restorative Dentistry