More and more dentists these days, are doing their own ceramic work in their own clinic. Whether this is with a cerec machine or other such devices this video will help you get the most out of your ceramic work.
A good lab technician spends years and years honing their skills to proved you with a predictable and good quality crown. Consistent results come from a consistent work flow.
Lab technician Rainer discusses:
• Hand finishing crown margins
• Predictable contact points
• Line angles on anterior crowns
• Adding secondary and tertiary anatomy
• Making posterior crowns pop
• Simple and advanced staining and glazing
• Tools and instruments to improve control
• Bur selection for adjustment and polishing